How I lost 10st (140lbs) in one year And Kept It Off, Yes
That is me in the photo taken on my birthday in May 2015
I was once 22st (3081bs) And i lost All that weight And Iv'e Kept it Off For Almost 15 years, So what i have learned works.And Works Well. And it will for you,Male or Female.
Her's how things were for me.
I worked in catering for most of my life from the age of fifteen years until the age of forty,then i decided to leave catering and work as a sales person travelling the country selling my wares.so as i could spend more quality time with my young family.
Now you might think that working in catering was the reason for my weight gain,
But no, Its when i left catering that the weight started to pile on.
You see, i was eating in motorway service stations,greasy spoons,McDonald's ,KF'c, then i also had bags of sweets in the car,
Although i didn't know it at the time i was addicted to junk food, And the weight just kept piling on.
My Friends were saying "wow you've put weight on, It really suits you"
And i must admit that when i looked in a full length mirror showing me of a well dressed man in a double breasted suit, i thought yes I look good,
I was beginning to earn more money than i could ever dream of, buy the nice things that i had always wanted ect ect
Until one day while on holiday i saw myself in the mirror wearing swimming trunks,
I couldn't believe what i was seeing, fat legs,big belly,double chin, I had more chins than a Chinese telephone directory,
Not only that, I had pains everywhere, my back, knees, ankles, and constant head aches, then one day my wife said to me
"Why don't we make love any more ?"
That hit me like a rocket, And i felt sick, aching all over, depressed, I couldn't believe what i had become,
Fat, Sick, depressed, Things couldn't have been worse,
And losing my sex drive was the last resort.
I was pitching my product to a doctor, who noticed my breathing wasn't too good and that my walking was laboured.
He simply said "if you don't mind me saying "You really need to lose weight*
He did some tests, my BMI was 38% and blood sugar levels pointing to a heart attack or stroke,
So then i decided to take action.
It was a 125 mile drive home that night, And all the way home i was thinking about that conversation, I had decided to do something about it,
But What ? It was two am when i got to my front door, but i didn't want to go in the house. the place was in darkness, my baby girl who usually tried her best to stay awake for me coming home was obviously fast asleep as was my son and wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment